These terms refer to the Refer a Friend competition. Valid from February 9 2016 until April 9 2016
1. The promoter is: Showthemes, a sister company of Imagely.
2. Employees of Showthemes or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the initiative shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee although an active (not expired) order needs to be in possession of the person inviting a friend.
4. Closing date for referrals will be April 5 – 2016.
5. The rules of the initiative are as follows:
– a current customer (referrer) of Showthemes generates a coupon code within the My account area
– the coupon is used by a friend (referee) to purchase any product on the store
– the referee receives 20% discount
– the referrer is granted access to the All Theme Bundle (unsupported version)
– 1 code/1 redemption maximum per user.
6. It may take up to 5 business days for the bundle to be added to the account of the referrer.
7. The referee needs to apply the code. The system has to discount the product at checkout. Purchases without the code will not be counted. Neither the referrer nor the referee will obtain the above reward.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the initiative will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By participating in this initiative, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The initiative and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nevada law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nevada.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the initiative will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Updated September 20, 2017