The theme by default shows two rows of speakers´photos and an additional button can be clicked if you want to see more, the “View More” button.
However, if you prefer to display all the speakers´ photos instead, all you have to do is follow the steps in this tutorial.
1. Please before any editing, remember to take a backup of the original file.
2. Login to your admin dashboard.
3. Navigate to Appearance->Editor. Select Theme functions (file functions.php) on the right side.
4. Look for this code below,
$speakers_limit = isset($_POST[‘data-limit’]) && ctype_digit($_POST[‘data-limit’]) ? intval($_POST[‘data-limit’]) : get_speakers_limit();
5. Replace the line shown above with:
6. After some lines you will see this line of code,
$ret[‘more’] = 1;
7. Replace it with
$ret[‘more’] = 0;
8. Update the file.
Now all the speakers´pictures will display.