This tutorial is to set up Tickera. Tickera is a powerful plugin to sell event tickets on your site.
After installing the Tickera plugin, a new menu item will be available in your dashboard:
You can go ahead and create your ‘Events’, clicking on the related menu item.
After clicking you’ll be redirected to the Events section that lists all your events:
To add a new Event, please click on “Create New”. The following page will appear:
- 1 – Give your event a title
- 2 ‘“ Add the start and end date/times, in the right column of the page
- 3 ‘“ Add a short description about the event
- 4 ‘“ Make the event visible by swiping the “eye” icon in the right column
- 5 ‘“ Add the location of the event
- 6 – Clik on Publish
Now it’s time to create your tickets.
Click on “Ticket Types” in the Tickera menu. After that click on “Create New” in the page you’re redirected to:
- 1 – Give your ticket a title
- 2 ‘“ Add a short description about the event
- 4 ‘“ Associate the ticket to your previously created event selecting it in the Event dropdownlist in the right column of the page
- 5 ‘“ Add a price and quantity for your event
- 6 – Swipe the “eye” icon in the right box to make the ticket visible
- 7 – Click on Publish
To display the ticket registration on your page, enter the shortcode [tc_event id=”##ticket_id##” quantity=”true”] in your Registration component. Please be sure to replace ##ticket_id## with the actual id of your event.