Fudge 2.0 comes complete with an exhibitor option that allows you to Showcase your exhibitors in a clean, attractive
design. Access, filter and search full exhibitor listing easily. Give your exhibitors extensive profiles with key
information about their services.
To add a new ticket, go to Dashboard >> Exhibitors >> Add new
Here you will have to provide some information about the Exhibitors of your event:
- 1 Title: the name of the Exhibitors .
- 2 Description: add a brief description about the Exhibitors
Note: This description needs to be
short to be visible on mobile devices.
- 3 ‘“ Exhibitors Details: Add exhibitor details here, exhibitor info1, exhibitor info 2 an
- 4 Exhibitor category: Select category for your exhibitors from already saved categories or add new category, set
featured image i.e below exhibitor category, recommended size for image is 392 x 178.
- 5 ‘“ And of course, click on ‘Publish’ or ‘Update’
Setting up an exhibitor page
Fudge 2.0 can display your exhibitors with the facility to access, filter and search full exhibitor listing
easily. Give your exhibitors extensive profiles with key information about their services.n an individual page. To
set up your Exhibitor page, navigate to Page -> Add New
- 1 – Title – Provide a title for your exhibitor page.
- 2 Content Builder select exhibitor, you will then see the available options for the following
- 3 The exhibitor will then display and you will need to drag and drop the exhibitor you wish to appear on the
page from the top section to the bottom, you can rearrange the exhibits here to change the order they are
displayed on the page.
- 4 This area allows you to set the title and subtitle as well as colors and text sizes, margins etc or leave
blank for default settings.
- 5 Page attributes leave these as they are
- 6 Lastly, save publish or update your page
5.6.2 Setting up the exhibitor categories
Fudge 2.0 can help you in setting exhibitors categories with the facility to access, filter and search full exhibitor
listing easily on the basis of category. Give your exhibitors extensive profiles with key information about their
services.n an individual page. To set up your Exhibitor category page, navigate to Exhibitors -> Exhibitor
- 1 – Name- Provide a name for your exhibitor category.The name is how it appears on your site.
- 2 Slug- The ‘slug’ is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually all lowercase and
contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- 3 Parent- You can select parent from any exhibitor category.
- 4 Add Description- This area allows you to add description to that particular exhibitor category.The description
is not prominent by default; however, some themes may show it.
- 5 Add new exhibitor category This link allows you to add new exhibitor category.
Lastly, don,t forget to save , publish or update your page