To install and activate Fudge 2.0 on your WordPress site, head over to Appearance -> Themes
and click on Add New button.
On the next screen, click on the Upload Theme button at the top.
Click on Choose File button, locate the Fudge 2.0 zip file, and then click on the Install Now button.
The theme will take some time to upload. When finished, click on the Activate link to activate Fudge 2.0 on your
If you want more information on installing and activating themes in WordPress, read this article.
How to Update Fudge 2.0
- Create a full website backup: This step is crucial; it will allow you to recover the site in case the update couldn’t be completed.
- Save any custom CSS you have stored under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
Note: If your custom CSS is inside a child theme, it shouldn’t be a problem.
- Choose a different WordPress standard theme in the meantime. You can choose one of the WordPress standard themes.
- Delete your parent theme (in this particular case, Fudge 2).
- Download the last version of your theme from your account member area.
- Install your parent theme again; the version number should change; you are free to check our changelog.
- Install the classic editor in case that you don’t have that plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/.
- Change the settings of your “Classic editor” >> Default editor for all users: Classic Editor.
- Activate your parent or child theme (that will depend on your initial setup).